Post post = BlogFactory.CreatePost() : Javier Luna blog

Wednesday, June 30, 2004

Post post = BlogFactory.CreatePost()

Welcome,

This is first post in my blog. I wanna blogging here on technology and other vainness.

http://billgatesblog.blogspot.com

This blog is cool. This guy, Bill pe, was my inspiration for become blogger too. I dont have your experence, obvious. But I have much wish.

Regars,

Javier Luna
-- Software Architect and blogger too ;)
-- Movil: (51-1) 9-731-7187

"Indigo: Ports, Messages, Channels and more..."

/*
Bienvenido,

Este es el primer mensaje in mi blog (AKA. Blog too :p). Quisiera blog-ear aqui sobre tecnologia y otras vanidades.

http://billgatesblog.blogspot.com

Este blog es cool. Este chico, Bill pe, fue mi inspiracion para ser un blogger tambien. No tengo su experiencia, obviamente. Pero tengo voluntad.

Saludos,

Javier Luna
-- Software Architect and blogger too ;)
-- Movil: (51-1) 9-731-7187

"Indigo: Ports, Messages, Channels and more..."
*/

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Congratulations...!!!

I expect more post from you, coming soon.

;)